This service located at “spiceflair.com” is a web site (Site) owned and operated by SpiceFlair, Inc. This Site provides information that might be of interest to the users of this web site. The Site, its contents, including but not limited to the text, graphics, scripts and images herein and their arrangements, unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of spiceflair.com. All Trademarks referred to are the property of their respective owners and companies.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing,browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that other agreements between you and SpiceFlair. are superseded and are of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. Use of the Site
You acknowledge that this Site, its contents and related computer software contains trade secrets and other valuable proprietary information owned by SpiceFlair. All rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and proprietary information contained in the Site and any modifications thereof are, and shall remain, the property of SpiceFlair or its third party content and/or service providers, as the case may be. You will not (i) alter or permit a third party to alter any part of the Site or its computer software
(ii) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Site or its computer software
(iii) attempt to download or otherwise acquire, license, sell, transfer, or lease any of the computer software or content available on the Site
(iv) transmit to the Site any computer virus, harmful component, or corrupted data or take any other action that adversely affects the performance or availability of the Site for any user(s)
(v) make any use of the Site or its contents that violates any applicable local, state, national, international or foreign law.
2. Professional Services and Advice
In accessing this service, no client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is implicated or established and neither SpiceFlair nor any other person is engaged in rendering auditing, accounting, tax, legal, advisory, consulting or other professional services or advice through your use of this Site.
3. Security and Non-disclosure
You are solely responsible for the security, confidentiality and integrity of all data and other information that you receive from or transmit to the Site. SpiceFlair shall undertake and perform reasonable measures designed to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the data and information that you submit to the Site. You will not disclose any information obtained from the Site to any third party and shall only use such information for your own internal purposes.
4. Liability, Warranties and Indemnity
Materials included in this Site have been compiled from a variety of sources and the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind. SpiceFlair disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
SpiceFlair does not warrant that this Site, any services provided through this Site, and any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
SpiceFlair makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Site. SpiceFlair assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. SpiceFlair uses all reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the Site but reserves the right to change in its sole discretion the Site, in any way and/or at any time, without notice.
SpiceFlair shall not be liable to the user of this Site or anyone else for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenues, lost profits, or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse herein, even if SpiceFlair has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend SpiceFlair, Inc. its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) your breach of these Terms and Conditions and (b) your use of the Site, including any data or work transmitted or received by you.
Links on this Site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than SpiceFlair. SpiceFlair has no control and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers, and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
6. Submission of Personal Information
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SpiceFlair, Inc. Your use of these images is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or you write directly to and obtain permission from SpiceFlair. Please contact [email protected] for permission.
8. Trademarks & Logos
All Trademarks and logos found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of SpiceFlair, Inc. or such third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on this Site. SpiceFlair will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Revisions Clause
SpiceFlair may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by the most current Terms and Conditions every time you visit this Site, therefore you should periodically review these Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
You agree to not use the web site www.spiceflair.com to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm anyone in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Spice Flair official, Spice Flair member, forum leader, group owner, group moderator, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. disrupt the normal flow of dialog, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
11. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed under and governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to conflict of law principles. All actions, claims or disputes arising under or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the federal or state courts in the State of Minnesota. You irrevocably submit and consent to the exercise of subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction over you by the federal and state courts in the State of Minnesota.